Sunday, April 17, 2011

HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY PAPA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PAPA IN THE WORLD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Pap's, I wish I could be home to celebrate with you today....but instead I'm cruising around Australia! I knew you'd understand! ;-)

I love you! Have a wonderful day, and make grandma be nice to you today! 



 P.S. Don't kill me for the photos...these are two of my favorites! ;-) Love you Papa!

Just got this picture of my grandparents celebrating my Papa's birthday...they look amazing! Love them so much! 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shan -
    Thank you for remembering your old Pop's Birthday!
    I've been trying to send you messages ever sense you started this blogging operation and it hasn't been working out because I don't know what I'm doing. Assuming you never got my Happy Birthday Message a few weeks ago I wanted to wish you a very happy belated birthday. I saw your pictures of Sydney and they all look great! Looking at you and your husband it looks like you guys are having a great time and very well rested.
    And if it wasn't for Meg (who's actually typing this right now) I'd probably have to wait till you got back to tell you all of this :)
    I love you!
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Papa! We all love you :)

    ReplyDelete