Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chuck Norris was in the movie Twister...He played the TORNADO!

Living out my inner Chuck!

 Continued....as promised!

The day following the FantaSea Cruise, we jumped on these fun little boats for a bit of Ocean Rafting! Andreas and I loved this trip...we were able to go to places in the Whitsundays that most boats aren't allowed to access, due to the changing tides. The pictures and the experiences were amazing! Totally recommend Ocean Rafting in the Whitsundays!!!

The boat to the far right of the picture was ours.... The Thunderstruck! She ROCKED! The two guys that worked our boat were nothing short of having a few screws loose upstairs. I'll highlight one of them in photos below...

Whitehaven Beach from a viewpoint that few get to ever experience!


Andreas and I at the overlook to Whitehaven!

Our little speed boat waiting for us to return to the beach!
Dude Looks Like A Lady!
(Who looks better in the bikini bottoms?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7e4rDdudY

Teletubbies on Whitehaven Beach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yLoEeDyiSQ


Look Close....Do you see the gigantic spider??? As you can probably imagine....All our guide had to say was "giant spider," which was code for me to begin skipping, very quickly, to the exit of the forest. (You might be wondering.....why skipping..... Well, it doesn't make me look like such a wimp... it makes me look like I'm just having fun, and simply didn't hear the giant spider announcement)   A special thanks to Andreas for capturing it in a photo, and therefore adding it to my nightmares forever!
Will joined us on all of our "off the boat" adventures. He LOVED himself...and had a way of being extremely funny and inappropriate at the same time. He made fun of everyone on the boat, and then had the nerve to ask for a tip at the end of the day...he nicknamed me princess bc I wouldn't snorkel, and at one point, he misplaced a Vietnamese couple during a nature hike, and had to run back into the forest to retrieve them. For the remainder of the trip, he constantly made comments about how the "world revolved around them". (yeah...it was all funny...until he turned on you! For some reason, he loved Andreas...I think it was because he had no shame, and sang obnoxious songs with Will for the entire trip)


Again, Will...our tour guide. He weighted in at about 86 lbs, and carried chicken wings in his pocket to feed to the eagles.
Eagle Hunting & Scaredy Crabs on Whitehaven Beach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LZCm65BHZI

Sir Sir...You forgot your pants...please go back and get them before leaving the boat!

The Gold Coast!
If you are going to put a t-shirt over your bikini....and make it look like you left the house that day, and simply forgot to put pants on...i'm going to take a photo of you and post it to my blog! I don't know where this style came from...but I hope it goes away soon!


Hmm...bet this speedo wearing dude, frolicking in the water, hopes This Photo also, goes away soon!

I took this...not bad, right? Maybe I learn one or two things from the Grand Master Heid

Andreas surprised me with a few nights at this beautiful resort in Surfer's Paradise....we laid by the pool for two days! It was beautiful...I didn't want to leave!

My version of a message in a bottle....Message in a blog!

I Miss ALL Of You!!!

is he.....wearing....not wearing.....Andreas.....Andreas....is that man nude? Nope...tan colored speedo...disturbing!

Andreas thinks my obsession with speedo's means that I want him to wear one....He's WRONG...but if he was going to wear one...I say, why not go all out! So, can someone please tell me where I can order one of these banana hammocks, in Light Tan...as this dark can version doesn't match his skin color....for Andreas as a birthday surprise? :-)

Bust A Move!

Nice romantic walk on the beach!

My little long jumper! (the kite in the background looks like its taking him up, up and away)






Our Hotel



Our only souvenir purchase in the last 30 days....was the very unique and "one of a kind".....
Signed picture of Andre Agassi???  You know...the Great Aussie(?) Tennis Player....no wait, what??? Did he really just purchase this after turning down countless numbers of meaningless crap that I wanted to buy in the last 30 days? Just wait my love....just wait....China is our next stop....we will be doing lots and lots of shopping!!!



We are now sitting at the Auckland airport...enjoying our last few hours in Kiwi-Land! We loved it! We have a few photos, still to share, from our day in Auckland. I'll get those up in the next few days once we are in China! 

Australia & New Zealand....We will miss you!!! 
Off to Beijing, China!

6 comments:

  1. haha Great post once again! Hoping the speedo sightings slow down now that you're heading to non beach towns in CHINA:)
    GO Shopping!!!! and keep posting pics!
    I love you both:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear speedos and know people who still do !! Enjoy China and make sure to buy lots of supa cheap stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys are having an awesome time. Have fun in China!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon! So good to see you and Andreas during your day in Auckland. Hope you have made it to China safely. Enjoy the shopping and keep safe.

    See you next year! xxx

    Chanel

    p.s. Andreas your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep the posts, pics and commentary coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures and fun comments... Can't stop reading.

    ReplyDelete