Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ALL OUR BAGS ARE PACKED....WE'RE READY TO GO!

All I can say is that my mother is a SAINT... and I love her! 
On Sunday night she flew from Houston, where the temp was 85 degrees, to NYC, where the temp is between 30 and 40 degrees. Did I mention that it rained AND SNOWED here today? The weather has been nothing short of miserable here since she arrived, but we have had so much fun, and managed to get a ton of things checked off my to-do list! 

MY Mom managed to neatly stuff all of our needs...and MOST OF OUR WANTS...into two travel backpacks, which will be our only luggage for the next 90 days! 

Travel Note
***Due to the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan, we have been forced to change some of our travel plans. I hope to post our entire, revised travel schedule by this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment