Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Adventure Is About To Begin

On March 31st, Andreas and I will set out on a 90 Day Trip Around The World! We hope to keep this blog as a way to not only track our adventures, but also to keep in touch with our family & friends!

Destination 1 - New Zealand

We will arrive in NZ on April 2nd, and embark on a 1 week driving adventure around the South Island! I should mention that we will be driving & living in a tiny camper van!  My sister has assured me that this is what "everyone's" doing in NZ...All I can say is that she better not be wrong. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love that I will be able to know where you are and what you are doing. It's going to be amazing.
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you book Business Class on that Camper Van in New Zealand. Enjoy the Journey. Love ya' - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is already April 3 in New Zealand and I want to be the first to wish my little girl a "Happy 27th Birthday"!!! I miss you guys. Hope you are having a great time with your "camping experience", I mean driving a camper!! Post some pics when you can. Have a great birthday.
    Love ya both.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete